- This event has passed.
Transit Advocates’ Ride SMRT to Viroqua
The La Crosse Scenic Mississippi Regional Transit (SMRT) bus will be coming to Viroqua, on July 22! Travelers can enjoy local food and shopping of all kinds. Click right here to go to our business directory. Check out arts, culture & entertainment, then restaurants, and finally shopping & retail for all sorts of activities!
Please call the Viroqua Chamber of Commerce at 608-637-2575 if you have any questions or concerns about what to do while you’re in Viroqua. We cannot answer questions about the bus schedule/route.
Please note bus costs $3 in exact change, each way. Bus Schedule:
Catch the SMRT Yellow Route to Viroqua:
- 9:48 – UWL (State St shelter between Iguana’s and Newman Center)
- 9:54 – WTC (7th St. Academic Resources Center shelter)
- 10:03 – Mayo Clinic shelter near building
- 10:08 – Gundersen Health (Founders’ Building entrance on 8th St.)
- 10:16 – Shopko South
Return trip YOUR CHOICE:
- Yellow Route leaves at 3:24 p.m., back in La Crosse 4:22 – 4:50 p.m. or
- Blue Route leaves at 4:39 p.m., back in La Crosse 5:30 – 6:00 p.m